Friday, July 8, 2011

hack facebook id and password

hey guyss m back  with cool new trick to hack facebook account and password.......

let`s start.....read carefully...

what we require to hack facebook account and password....
1. first  of all make 3 fake facebook accounts.
2. now send a frn request from all these three account to the victims(whom you are going to hack) account.

now follow these steps.......

1 enter the email address of the victims account .

2 now click on password forgotten.



3 you have done first part . now after all these step enter the email add. of the victims again here...


4. now click on search..enter the security words same as they given....

5. after you enter that code you got a new page....in which the victims photos , name , and email id is there.

6. good you are going nice.

7. now click on "this is my account".

8. after clicking on "this is my account" you must click on " i have no longer with these email"....same as shown in the given picture.

9. after this enter a new email...through which you can access the victims account.


10. now choose three of your fake account to get the codes ........ three fake account which we make earlier.

11. enter the codes ....

12. now use the new email  and password...

13. you hacked victims account..

14. if you all the steps as it is you got the victims account......

15. if you have any problem in doing this you can ask me ....on the post comments. 
                                                  

                                                   happy hacking guysss

52 comments:

  1. dude after 3rd step m nt geting properly

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is waste tell us a another method

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay this is not fake i can hack some accounts
    it is so easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is not working in all accounts
      lekin kucch accounts pe ye kam karta h

      Delete
    2. please hack "tiavina.arison" facebook account and send the pswd by email to rijahd.tech@gmail.com

      Thx before!

      Delete
  4. hey plzzz call me,.... :( my no .9098272979

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can learn phishing i am a hacker if you want more you can contact me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hacking.account.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, can you hack an account for me, I really want to check my girlfriend's facebook account thank you

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you want to hack a account do it in cmd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you tell me can i hack facebook account in cmd

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. how to do it using cmd ... TQ
      email @ boyzHazizi@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. hay how can you do this without changing their info?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi can you help me to hack this acount anoucha88@hotmail.com
    thnx contact me in mounte025@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi can you help me to find password of this FB account (id=100004877885127&fref=ts) and pls send on my this email id(singhmansi408@gmail.com)....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can u please hack an account for me txt me t 281-865-9773 plz

    ReplyDelete
  12. it even doesn't use cmd!i had tried this.but the saboteur has been hoisted by it's own petard.of course

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAy its working but in some accounts only

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey if i am friend of him but not show in list so what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://www.facebook.com/sara.andonova?fref=ts hack this acc and send me the password on my email kikoassassin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, i really wanna learn this trick pls can u help me?

    ReplyDelete
  17. this trick is not working this is a fail trick

    ReplyDelete
  18. yo People you can a FB account with a keylogger duuuhh..

    ReplyDelete
  19. he wants GRANDFATHER'S OCCUPATION

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey could u please tell me how to hack through cmd
    email@saiprasad9631@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. plz tell me how to hack FB nd get Passord of other account plz plz tell me on my number plz... 7383325507 plz pplz

    ReplyDelete
  22. i had sent 3 request already n victim accepted also but when went to choose 3 trusty friend my 3 account name where not there inspite of being friend. Tell what to do.

    ReplyDelete